SCRIP EASY AS 1,2,3 ELECTRONICALLY!
An even easier way to access Scrip… ELECTRONICALLY from your computer or smart phone with ShopWithScrip/My ScripWallet when you are on the go!!! No more paperwork or stopping into the school office when you don’t have time (and we know you are all busy!!!) Moreover, you can download it to your smart phone at the last minute when you’re heading out the door to make a purchase.
Here are a few steps to follow to get you started. After you are set up, it’s easy as 1,2,3!!!
- Go to the ShopWithScrip.com website to enroll in our already existing Scrip program and create a free account by clicking on Register and then the Join Your Existing Program tab.
- When it asks you for your SJF code enter B1L8D54B85L3
- You will then be prompted to put in your personal, secure information to create an account:
In order to participate in the online ShopWithScrip program you must also sign up to use their Presto Pay system on the ShopWithScrip website. Presto Pay is the electronic banking system ShopWithScrip uses to link your checking account to your personal ShopWithScrip account in order to pay for your gift cards online. (you may want to click on this link to view this helpful video): https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/Family/Order/PrestoPay
ENTROLL IN PRESTO PAY
- Go to Dashboard
- Click on Presto Pay
- You will need your bank account number and routing number, along with the account holder information.
- You will be asked to create a password for your Presto Pay account so it’s secure.
- Once the required information is submitted, in 1-2 days, ShopWithScrip will make two small deposits in your checking account for verification.
- Log back into ShopWithScrip and enter those two amounts to receive an approval code to send to your coordinator, Anita Olson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once Anita approves you your account will be activated and you will be able to start ordering your mobile scrip!!
- As you make purchases Great Lakes Scrip notifies our Scrip coordinator so that your profit information on your electronic purchases can be put into your St. John Fisher scrip account. Additionally, a small $0.15 charge will be added each time your check out with Presto Pay.
The easiest way to store your electronic Scrip purchases is through MyScripWallet, ShopWithScrip’s mobile website offering the widest selection of electronically delivered products. You can order electronic gift cards, reload physical gift cards, and in many but not all cases, redeem them right from your phone.
You can login to MyScripWallet using your same ShopWithScrip® username and password. Once online, you can browse the full selection of direct delivery products available on ShopWithScrip.com with the same great rebates, then place an order and pay with PrestoPay right on your phone! MyScripWallet is supported on Apple and Android mobile devices—just type www.MyScripWallet.com into the browser, login, and you’ll be ready to shop! Remember, this is NOT an app, you need to type the website into your browser.
MyScripWallet also gives you access to any ScripNow® eCard you’ve purchased, even when you’re on the go. ShopWithScrip and MyScripWallet are fully synchronized, so you’ll be able to view eCards you’ve purchased on either site, whether you ordered them on your desktop or through MyScripWallet. Even better, many stores will allow you to redeem eCards, and reloaded plastic cards, right off the screen of your mobile device. If the printed eCard or physical reload card is required, you’ll see that noted right on the product page.
The website is easy to use, but may take some playing around with to figure out how to navigate but once you get used to it, it’s very helpful. And you only have to enter all of this info once. After you are set up, your account is ready to go! Just remember your login and password so you can sign on when needed.
To clarify, on the ShopWithScrip website (that is linked to MyScripWallet) there are three kinds of Scrip:
- the physical cards (the traditional way where you order, wait for the cards to be sent to school and pick them up in the office. Your cards will arrive with orders placed by the school for their inventory, so it could be 4-7 days before they arrive)
- reload cards (for cards you already have, but can add more money to ). If a particular card is available to reload the ReloadNow symbol is highlighted in green. ScripNow eCard (an electronic card they send you via email a few seconds after you purchase the scrip) – most companies have this feature, but there are a some where it is not available and you may still have to buy an actual physical gift card.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for supporting SJF and helping us exceed our Scrip goals! And for those who are new to the school and don’t know, if you exceed your required $400 Scrip amount, the school will let you put 50% of your excess profits to great use such as teacher gifts or towards your general fee. How awesome is that?!!! Free money for our school, staff, AND our families have Scrip right at our fingertips!!!!